Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A peek at what I have at the outlet


Hi all,

Just a peek at what I have at the outlet during the Ramadhan at about 5pm till 7pm:

On the left are mini tuna puffs going for RM!.50 for two pieces and at the bottom is a pix of one of the assorted flavors I have daily ie. the banana banana walnut muffins also going at RM1.50 each.
All are packed individually so no direct handling so as to maintain hygiene and also keeps off dust .















Happy trying..I got the pix of my jelly but I cannot seem to locate it in my pix library..hope you can drop by and get some of them when you are there..do not worry if you cannot find it, you can call or sms me if you want them packed and delivered or can pick up from my house too..

No comments:

Post a Comment