Translate

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA GREETINGS

Dear all,

Selamat Hari Raya..Maaf Zahir Batin..to all :)..

I have been missing for a long while due to lots of things, moving house etc. etc. Anyway, because of that I have misplaced my card reader so no pictures for the time being.

I will be starting to back again tomorrow and am taking orders now :p..uhuuu puasa came and gone in a rush and now back to normal routine. How fast time flies...

If you have an open house to go to , organising your own open house/ company open house, Raya kenduris, Raya parties, weddings, birthdays..just call me and I can pack a nice present for you to take along with you or have an open house at home, I can also supply you decorative or flavored cupcakes to your liking....however, please give me ample notice so that I can wizz out a nice selection for you..

Dont forget if you need Raya biscuits, I can wizz out some nice ones for you too..

Take care and thanks for dropping by my site..

No comments:

Post a Comment