Translate

Friday, October 24, 2008

HANTARANS FOR MERISIK AND WEDDING

Hi again,


This was an order requested by one customer for his merisik occassion sometime ago. Oh god I am getting to be very forgetful myself. The request was to put the cupcakes in a square and do a a red heart design in the middle. The end result is like below and I just gave him a simple box with ribbons on it. Should have put red ribbons instead now when I look at it again..

This is for a friends nieces' wedding in Trengganu. I hope the cupcakes survived the journey. The mum wanted a burgundy coloured flowered theme and gold trimming with white base. Well everything else was easy except for the flowers and gold trimmings. I was kept up for a few days on how I want to stick sugared flowers and gold whatever on it, with it and what can compliment it. Alas, I do not have much time and it has always been raining everyday, it makes it more difficult for me to get out of the house. Ha..at last this is what I did for her.. what do you think??
I also packed it in this box for her to do her own decorations beside what I have done for her. I really hope the cake survived the journey to Trengganu..

Thanks to both of them for their orders and trust in me to do the cupcakes for them.. :)

TTFN..tata for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment