Translate

Friday, October 24, 2008

PRESENT FOR OPEN HOUSE

Hi again,

Sorry for making you go crazy when reading my blog. I have not been on the blog for a long while so I forget what I have logged in my phone. Suddenly some pictures are left out so I got to came and put it on the blog.

Made these for two open house that I have attended on the same day..one in Kajang and the other in KL..I have through trial and error found how to modify the icing to make it look good and taste with less sugar..and the icing is super soft and very inviting.. they are moist chocolate cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting and chocolate drizzle..this is the inspiration for this week's delivery to the Kopitiam.




This one is for a close friend's kids. Also another open house that my hubby and I attended together..very colorful keeping in mind it is meant for the kiddies..


You can order some if you think you'd like to eat them or send them as presents at open houses..I am glad to assist you. with minimum order of 12 pieces per order excluding delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment