Translate

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

HARI RAYA HAJI, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND CHRISTMAS PROMO

Dear all,

I am having this promo during this festive and holiday season as below:

a) RM40 for 16 pieces of medium sized cupcakes, vanilla and chocolate flavor only with three
color buttercream icing topping;

b) RM43.75 for 25 pieces of small sized cupcakes, flavor and icing as above.

Both does not include delivery, special packaging and design.


This minis are going for RM1.80 per box of 3. I normally have them made in multi colors just for the fun of it..kids enjoy them most..me too for that matter!!

I am also doing some christmassy cupcakes tomorrow, I will put in on the blog for all to see.

Meantime, if you wish to order, just sms me at 102 2389797 or email to me but just alert me that you have emailed to me the order.

See ya again tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment