Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

3 TIER WEDDING CAKE



The wedding cake was for a nephew of my classmate..a young doctor and his doctor bride works in Mukah,  Sarawak..he knows what he wants in his wedding cake, I must say..I am so happy to be able to make the cake for him..It was only butter cake but with salted caramel butter cream fillings..but he wants me to do the frilly flowers - not roses, not peonies..no no and noooo but frilly flowers..I thought it was easy to make them but it took me a while to come out with these..
A few days after his wedding, he whatsapp me..to thank me for the cake and also to tell me he did not get to taste his cake at all..he managed to get a bite of the fondant..I told him OMG, why ever not taste my cake. All three tiers disappeared too fast..Alhamdulillah  love to hear that the guest enjoyed the cake..told him I would make a small one for him to eat later..



Thanks again Dr Fattah and Dr Ayu..may you both have a wonderful life together..congratulations dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment