Translate

Monday, June 27, 2011

Children's Birthday Cake - a Car

Got an order for a 2 kg chocolate cake for both the customer's son age 1 and 10.. a car..had sleepless nights before I actually made this cake..I have changed the setting of the car twice..to take into account a baby and an older brother..uhmmm don't know whether I managed to give them a twinkle in their eyes or not..pictures a bit dull I must say... :(

I set the car in the middle across the board leaving space for me to put something for the baby, a no '1' candle with a teddy plus some marshmallows on the stick( balloons..I can't find my balloons arrrgghh..but the marshmallows choc balls gives it colors..I liked that effect..
The elder brother I supposed will enjoy the red car..rather sporty ehhh??

Happy y birthday to Danish Aiman and Danish Adrian..hope they enjoyed the cake..as much as I had a headache trying to figure out what to do..hehehe
Their mum sent an email to say she loved the cake and will order more in future..Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment