Translate

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CHINESE NEW YEAR PROMO


These are for the upcoming Chinese New Year.

For those looking for gifts for the loved ones, friends and families and corporate gifts..

These are some of the CNY cupcakes that I have design so far. We can also custom made to add your name or message on the cupcake depending on the numbers ordered.

Package A - RM48
Package includes 16 medium cupcakes with vanilla/chocolate flavor in a box with ribbons + CNY card+ CNY deco.

Package B - RM72
Package includes 24 medium cupcakes with vanilla/chocolate flavor in a box with ribbons + CNY card+ CNY deco.

These prices are excluding delivery charge. We can also arrange for deliveries.

Please email your orders to me at wanferial@gmail.com and send me the 50% deposit at least 3 days before your desired delivery date of the cupcake.

I will provide necassary detail of payment once I receive the orders.

Rgds, Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment