Translate

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Flower Bouquets..for all kind of occassions



Seen some lovely bouquets out there done by some of our fellow bakers locally and abroad. I love them all but I would like to make one that is called my own. Experimented it with my fellow baker Moni Mansor and I love what we came out with.
Anyone for flower bouquets? For Valentine's Day, for Mother"s Day, for  Father's Day, for birthdays and even hantaran. This particular bouquet holds 14 pieces of cupcakes size 10.

My flower bouquet will be the same size placed in a pot and tied with a big bow. Price for the above starts from RM120 depending on the type of pot , other decorative items used.

 To order just email me at wanferial@gmail.com /farah at fdinah@gmail.com or sms Wan 012 2389797/ Farah 012 2827122.

No comments:

Post a Comment