Translate

Monday, June 27, 2011

Children's Birthday Cake - Barbie's Castle












This is a 2 tiered chocolate moist cake layered with chocolate cream and strawberry filling, with butter cream frosting.

This cake was made for my grand-daughter , Sarah who turned 5 recently. We had another tea party at home for the family and friends.

My grand-daughter is a definite fan of Barbie..so I thought a Barbie Castle would be a good surprise for her..owwhhh when she first saw it, it brought a twinkle in her eyes... that is the look that I was looking for whenever I baked and decorate..for mummies on the look out for children's birthday cakes..oh yes..we can custom make a cake for your lovely kids..

Please sms/email us for orders..we will try to accommodate your request at reasonable prices.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH...hugs hugs hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment